Lead Mental Health Clinician
Bendigo Health Care Group
Echuca West, VIC
Work in an environment that offers:
- Flexible working hours so you can balance your life commitments
- An opportunity to work with a leading regional health service
- A supportive working environment
Position Title: Lead Mental Health Clinican
Classification: NP81-NP74, YB20-YB23, YC42-YC45
Salary per hour (exc. super): $41 - $51
Hours per fortnight: 64
Employment Status: Part time - Fixed term
About the Role
- Make a difference to young people and their families with mental health challenges
- Join a friendly and supportive team of multi-disciplinary professionals
- Provide assessment and clinical treatment, including crisis assessment, intensive treatment, case management and support for patients, their families and carers
- Participate in a range of bio-psycho-social treatment modalities in both individual and group settings in the community
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team processes and provide sound discipline specific advice to other clinicians with the team
Our 700 bed state of the art hospital was built in 2017. We are a leader in regional health care, combining outstanding services with a strong education, training and personal development culture. We have all of the latest technologies allowing our 4500 staff to deliver Excellent Care to Every Person, Every Time. Our teams are friendly and we offer a supportive working environment for career progression. Remuneration is in accordance with Victorian Public Health Enterprise Agreements and generous salary packaging arrangements are offered to all staff.
The Mental Health Service provides psychiatric care and treatment across a large catchment area in Victoria stretching from Swan Hill in the north of the state to Gisborne in the south. Family sensitive practice is central to our models of mental health care and best practice ensures the identification, inclusion and support of families, carers and children.
Echuca is a thriving regional tourist town that borders the Murray River. With a combined population with Moama of over 20,000 people they have a range of exciting activities including historic attractions, events and festivals, sporting facilities and unique river boat experiences. It has a strong supportive community base with good schools and excellent infrastructure making it an ideal location for families wanting to escape the city
Diversity and Inclusion
Bendigo Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and social inclusion and encourage people from a diverse cultural background, people with disabilities and or Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
How to apply
For further information on the position please refer to the position description available on our website www.bendigohealth.org.au. Applications are to be submitted online. If successful for a position at Bendigo Health you must provide evidence of your full immunisation record as part of the onboarding process.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: