Program Engineering Manager
- Permanent opportunity
- Full time hours
- Albury location
An exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Engineering Manager to work with a one of a kind business located in Albury. Our client has been operating since the 1950's and has experienced a large amount of growth in the last 10 years including expanding to multiple locations. They have close ties with the Defence Force and Police Force.
The Program Engineering Manager will report to the General Manager.
You will be responsible for the management of the Engineering Program, ensuring the schedule meets resourcing and time allowances.
Duties will include:
- Oversight of all engineering activities in ATS PL and ATS GP.
- Design of the Forward Wok Plan.
- Delivery of approved work packages in support of authorised projects and tasks.
- Project Management and delivery.
- Project Planning.
- Project Budget creation and monitoring.
- Project Resource Allocation.
- Project Reporting.
- Customer Interface.
- Resource Management.
- Engineering Personnel Management.
- Manage Engineering Staff Training and Development Program.
To be suitable for this role you will need:
- Project Management Qualification
- Work experience in engineering program management.
- Technical background with understanding and hands on experience in software development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary package
- Working with a highly regarded, one of a kind business
- Opportunities for further training and growth
If you feel this role may suit you please APPLY NOW or call Madde Heron at Randstad on (02) 6022 3200.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: