Reporting to the State Sales Manager you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with prospective and established customers within the architectural hardware industry across the Albury, Canberra and Riverina region. You will focus on:
- Design, implementation and execution of sales activities and plans;
- New business development and account management;
- Meet budget and KPI objectives across revenue, gross margin, product & service mix;
- Management of customers – loyalty programs; uptake of online ordering system;
- Reporting – sales & budget performances and market, competitor & trend analysis.
- Meeting sales targets and KPI’s.
- Influencing buying habits and promoting the use of Lincoln Sentry products and systems.
Success in this autonomous role hinges on your authentic communications and passion for sales. Known for your 'hunter' sales style you will bring a professional and driven approach and will be motivated by exceeding targets. Ideally you can demonstrate:
- Proven sales experience and account management experience;
- Excellent communications with a natural ability to build rapport, influence & negotiate;
- Knowledge of building and construction or fabrication industry will be well regarded.
Join the DuluxGroup
Part of the DuluxGroup, Lincoln Sentry is one of Australia's leading suppliers and distributors of hardware and components to the cabinet and furniture making industry; the window, door and glazing industries and the niche industrial tape and insulation markets. Lincoln Sentry offers – the best selection of quality products Nationally, underpinned by expert knowledge and advice.
For more information see www.lincolnsentry.com.au and www.duluxgroup.com.au or apply online today with a cover letter and resume.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: