Asset Engineer - Renewables
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are seeking an Asset Engineer to join our Renewables team within Asset Services. You will have the opportunity to learn from industry leaders and work with the team on a celebrated Solar Power Station >100MW in the Shepparton VIC region, as well as provide engineering support to other sites with occasional interstate travel required. Reporting to the Site Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support to the Site Manager
- Establish and implement an integrated asset management plan
- Develop and issue monthly performance reports
- Plant failure and incident investigation
- Manage critical spare parts for relevant assets
- Liaison with client and subcontractors
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Electrical) recognised by Engineers Australia combined with some engineering experience preferably within the Renewables / Solar sector
- Effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills including understanding of root cause analysis and plant failure investigations
- Demonstrated understanding of asset management systems, experience in whole of life cycle planning and preparing budget
- Ability to perform and contribute within a team environment and a strong commitment to safety and safe working practices
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full time permanent position located in Shepparton, VIC
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- Build your professional career within the growing and future focused Renewables sector
- A dynamic team environment with a strong focus on health & safety
For queries, please contact Auri Niinioja - Recruitment Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: