Medical Receptionist/ Patient Services Officer
South Albury, NSW
At GenesisCare we want to hear from people who are as passionate as we are about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients around the world.
Do your life’s best work!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and efficient Patient Services Officer to join our team in Albury, NSW. In this client-facing role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to clients and staff while remaining professional, caring and friendly in an everchanging environment.
On offer is a full time position on a 12month fixed term contract, working 38 hours per week to support our vibrant team who are passionate about customer service and working collaboratively.
What You’ll Do
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced administrative role where customer focus remains the top priority
- Act as the first point of contact to patients and provide excellent customer service both face to face and over the phone
- Adapt to and manage an environment where there is ongoing change and competing priorities
- Book and confirm patients for appointments and consultations
- Billing and Receipting at time of appointment
- Accurately process relevant paperwork including data entry
- Ensure the smooth running of the clinic
- Continuously liaise with the team to ensure efficient processes
- Manage patient records and filing of patient notes
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent patient care and customer service
- Strong organisation and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience to work successfully both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of patient billing systems and related Medicare funding mechanisms would be highly valued
- Exceptional phone manner and ability to handle a high volume of patient inquiries
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Flexible approach to work and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Established, close-knit team, thriving culture and lovely team perks
- Fast-paced, challenging role with one of the most influential healthcare providers
- Supportive environment where you can develop with excellent management
We are 5500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer, heart and sleep disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do—whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.” If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare.
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: