PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE are once again recruiting for skilled process workers for our well established client based in Albury for ealry 2020.
Australia's largest air conditioning and heating manufacturer and market leader in the design and manufacture of ducted and portable heating and cooling systems for the domestic, commercial and industrial markets.
These positions are Casual, however, offer fulltime hours on DAY and AFTERNOON shifts for the right team members.
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Mechanically minded
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong commitment to safety procedures
- Reliable work history
- Previous experience in a metal fabrication would be advantageous
Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform a variety of repetitive process and manual handling tasks
- Safe use of basic hand and power tools
- Follow job order specifications and/or work orders.
If the above sounds like an opportunity for you APPLY NOW with and up to date resume demonstrating required skills and attributes with a minimum of 2 checkable work references.
**Please note, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Number: 203474555
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: