ROYAL FREEMASONS LTD
- Brand New 120 bed Aged Care Facility located in Benalla
- Generous salary packaging - Not for profit
- Experience in Aged Care essential
- Lifestyle qualification preferred
- Permanent weekend shifts available
Care, compassion, and respect have been at the heart of Royal Freemasons since it was founded as acharitable organisation in 1867. Our residential care, home care and support services deliver high quality care to people in their homes, in our independent living units, our retirement apartments and aged care residential sites, with all services tailored to their individual needs.
We are a not for profit, non-denominational aged care provider for over 150 years offering salary packaging and an inclusive team culture!
Royal Freemasons Benalla is a brand new, state of the art, 120 bed nursing home. Playing an integral part in the start-up of this facility, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a new team and make a real impact in your role. Vital to the success of our new site, we are looking for candidates who have an excellent team attitude, are willing to pitch in and help where required and go above and beyond their core duties.
As a focused, highly organised and motivated Lifestyle Assistant, you will be required under the direction of the Lifestyle Coordinator to provide activities programs. You will be a person who can build and maintain relationships and work well in a team. The Lifestyle Assistant works with Volunteers as well as work closely with Therapy, and Care Staff providing support and activities for the residents of the home.
The successful candidate will bring energy and enthusiasm into this role, will be service oriented, possess exceptional people skills and be passionate about providing quality aged care activities for our residents.
- Certificate IV in Community Services (Leisure and Lifestyle)
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role within the Health Care or Aged Care environment with exposure to residents with Dementia
- Excellent interpersonal communication and clear written and spoken English
- A passion for working in Aged Care and Lifestyle
- Ability to work with a team and excellent customer services skills
- Computer skills and ability to use Microsoft office
- Smart phone and access to home internet required
We are an established and highly regarded Not-for-Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential, Home Care and Retirement Living sectors. With locations across Melbourne and regional Victoria our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in care.
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: