ROYAL FREEMASONS LTD
- Brand New 120 bed Aged Care Facility located in Benalla
- Generous salary packaging - Not for profit
- Permanent part time and casual positions
Do you have Hospitality experience and looking for work life balance where you pick the shifts that work in with your family and life commitments?
Come work for Royal Freemasons at our brand new aged care facility in Benalla where we offer fixed permanent shifts - NO ROTATING ROSTERS.
We provide a supportive working environment with state of the art technology, electronic point of care documentation and good care staff numbers to make your shift all the more satisfying.
We are a not for profit, non-denominational aged care provider for over 150 years offering salary packaging and an inclusive team culture!
Royal Freemasons Benalla is a brand new, state of the art, 120 bed nursing home. Playing an integral part in the start-up of this facility, this is an exciting opportunity for you to join a new team and make a real impact in your role. Vital to the success of our new site, we are looking for candidates who have an excellent team attitude, are willing to pitch in and help where required and go above and beyond their core duties.
The Hospitality Assistant reports to the Chef/Cook, and is required to assist with the preparation, cooking and serving of food to residents. You should be highly organised and self-motivated, and someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads.
If you have proven experience within aged care or a similar setting working with food preparation, we offer a great team to work with and a supportive working environment.
- Food Safety and Hygiene Certificate
- Proven experience working within a Residential Aged Care environment (experience dealing with high care and dementia residents)
- Computer skills and ability to use Microsoft office
- Smart phone and access to home internet required
At Royal Freemasons, we offer our staff
- A work/life balance by ensuring you have fixed permanent shifts on a fortnightly roster. No more rotating rosters! Our staff can roster and manage their own shifts through our electronic self-service rostering system.
- A good mix of staff on the floor. Every shift has a Registered Nurse in charge, supported by Endorsed Enrolled Nurses and Personal Care Assistants to provide a high standard of care for our residents.
- Technology – embracing autonomy through point of care electronic documentation management. An employee portal to keep you up to date and self-managed eLearning mandatory training.
- Salary Packaging - as a Not-for-Profit organisation we provide the ability for our staff to salary package up to $16,173 per annum of your salary (inclusive of salary packaging and the administration fee) which significantly increases the take home value of your remuneration package. Additionally, you can salary package meals, entertainment and facility hire expenses including holiday accommodation up to a maximum of $2,550 per annum.
We are an established and highly regarded Not for Profit provider of Aged Care Services across the Residential and Community sectors. With locations across Melbourne and regional Victoria our staff benefit from great learning and career prospects, fantastic resources and we enjoy an envied reputation for excellence in Resident Care.
Royal Freemasons is committed to providing and maintaining a workplace that is safe and without risks to health. This includes a smoke free workplace and influenza vaccine program.
Recruitment Agencies are requested to kindly NOT contact us.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: