Truck Trailer Mechanic
(Suspension & Brake Trailer Rebuilds)
TRS Resourcing has been asked by our client to source and screen eligible candidates to join their team at their workshop located in Albury NSW.
Our client requires two trailers of mechanics that are trade qualified and have direct experience. The job entails that will rebuild Suspension, Brake Components and Trailer Axles. There is also a requirement that you will be able to undergo general truck trailer maintenance and truck trailer frame inspections. If these roles are something that you are up for, then, this could be your new job!
TRS Resourcing only advertises genuine positions, so, if you have Australian work rights and the qualifications for this position you’ve already got your foot in the door.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Servicing & Repairs of trailer equipment
- Faults Diagnosis
- Component rebuilding
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Computer/job update entry skills
- Reference contact details of two past employers
- Based in Melbourne Victoria
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Mechanic Trade qualification
- Forklift (ideal but not necessary)
- Own Tools
If this is you, please apply, and we will help you throughout the process to get you settled into this fulfilling job. You’ve got nothing to lose!
TRS Resourcing only advertise genuine positions and
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: