- Australian Manufacturer of Iconic Agriculture Brand
- Regional Lifestyle / Career Growth
- Competitive Package in Agriculture Sector
Our client, an innovative manufacturer of irrigation infrastructure serving the agriculture sector is searching for a Marketing Coordinator to bring together the company’s messaging to the Irrigation Infrastructure and Automation market. This established organisation focuses on innovation and exceptional customer service to stay at the forefront of their industry. It is eager to source the best talent to continually evolve and grow their highly respected business. Culture fit is of paramount importance as it continues to build its profile throughout Australia. In this newly created pivotal role, you will be a key contributor reporting directly to the General Manager in a flat and dynamic structure. You will help drive and coordinate the marketing efforts for the three divisions. Specifically, you’ll have the opportunity to create and take a coherent and consistent message to market for the Infrastructure & Automation products and an exciting new market. Other key responsibilities in this role include;
- Assist in developing a Marketing Plan to improve awareness and market penetration
- Coordinating marketing collateral to support Marketing Plan
- Creating brand awareness opportunities across three product lines
- Liaising with agencies and media to produce marketing & advertising campaigns
- Overseeing all creative development, both in house and outsourced
- Opportunities to network at industry and peak body events to expose brand and explore collaborative or alliance opportunities
- Ensuring digital strategy is performing consistently with company objectives
- Measuring and reviewing performance, including ROI of marketing activities.
The role will suit someone who understands the marketing message and can coordinate people to work together to deliver on their plan. Ideally you will be marketing qualified and experienced in delivering outcomes in the agricultural field. Your ability to connect with people and influence positive outcomes will be of paramount importance. If you can sit above many different avenues and keep on top of multiple projects you will contribute to the valuable Australian agriculture sector from the get-go. If you are looking for the opportunity to use your marketing experience and capability to help pull marketing strategy together, this could be the next step up ins your exciting career journey!